Paris Riverside. Pre-Construction in Paris
- Project Name: Paris Riverside
- Builders: Fernbrook Homes
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2022
- Address: 141 Paris Links Road, , Paris, Ontario, Canada,
- City: Paris
- Main Intersection: Grand River St N & William St
- Property Type: Low Rise
- Location : Located within close proximity to the development, Paris’ Victorian-styled downtown core contains numerous shops and services where local residents can perform all of their daily errands. In addition to a pharmacy, a public library, unique cafes, many boutique shops and galleries as well as a scenic lookout over Grand River, the centre of town is the location of Paris Wincey Mills, the town’s standout market and shopping destination. Complementing town amenities are Paris’ numerous parks and green spaces. Besides King’s Ward Park and Lion’s Park, area residents can make full use of 275 kilometres of walking and cycling trails found at Barker’s Bush and along the Grand River. Much of the charm of this town of 12,310 comes from its proud collection of century-old buildings. As the “Cobblestone Capital of Canada,” Paris is home to an exclusive line-up of 13 cobblestone buildings. Still in use today, these buildings date as far back as 1844 and include the first Gothic Revival building to be built in North America. A short drive away from Hamilton, Cambridge, and Waterloo, Paris residents are only a 90-minute drive away from Toronto. Picture-perfect for photographs, Paris is also picture-perfect as a backdrop for your new small town lifestyle. Choose Paris Riverside today.
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
Introducing Paris Riverside! A brand new community of detached homes located in Paris, Ontario (known as “The Prettiest Little Town in Canada”) offering a unique and special opportunity to live just steps from the banks of the majestic Grand River! Pricing Starting From The High $500’s Paris Riverside is a new townhomes development in Paris, Ontario. The development is comprised of 2-storey townhomes of 1808 to 3457 sq ft size. The prices start from the high $500’s and go up to the mid $800’s. The completion date is to be announced.
Paris Riverside offers a rare and unique opportunity to live just steps from the banks of the majestic Grand River where you will have beautiful river and forest views Moments from Highway 403 allowing you to travel throughout the GTA with absolute ease Minutes from Downtown Paris where you can enjoy a number of speciality shops, boutiques, open-air cafes, bakeries, cheese and candy shops as well as a host of award-winning family and fine dining restaurants Conveniently located to neighbouring cities where you will be just 10 Minutes from Brantford, 20 Minutes from Cambridge, 20 Minutes from Hamilton, 30 Minutes to Burlington, 40 Minutes to Oakville, 40 Minutes to Kitchener & 60 Minutes to Toronto Less than 20 Minutes from the Brantford VIA Rail Station The Brant Conservation Area is only minutes away from where you can spend a fun day fishing, hiking, biking and even canoeing along the Grand River Paris Riverside is being developed by a pair of highly reputable developers, Crystal Homes & Fernbrook Homes, when combined possess over 60 years of experience!