11 YORKVILLE CONDOS TORONTO. Pre-Construction in Toronto
- Project Name: 11 YORKVILLE CONDOS TORONTO
- Builders: Capital Developments
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2023
- Address: Toronto, Ontario, Canada,
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: Yonge & Bloor
- Condo Type: High Rise
- Building Size: 62
- Number Of Units: 716
- 11 YORKVILLE CONDOS AT YONGE & BLOOR: Yorkville Condos are part of a dynamic and dazzling neighbourhood. Perhaps most well-known for its globally-recognized Bloor Street, which features a stretch of high-end labels including Chanel, Gucci and Holt Renfrew, many people consider this neighbourhood the pinnacle of luxury living. It’s a place where there’s no shortage of five-star restaurants, upscale salons and art galleries, yet somehow it still retains a welcoming feel. Sleek high-rises - both residential and commercial –populate the neighbourhood, with many more either under construction or in the proposal stage. It’s a growing pocket where the trend for luxury living just refuses to slow down! Yorkville serves as a cultural hub as well, home to some of the city’s most renowned institutions, including the Royal Ontario Museum, the University of Toronto and the Royal Conservatory of Music, along with a selection of art galleries and design studios, which you’ll find lining the historical “Designer’s Walk Lane.” . At the center of this Toronto neighbourhood is the Yonge and Bloor intersection, easily one of the city’s busiest. It’s also one of the only intersections in the city to provide subway access in all four directions, making it an easy starting point for those commuting either downtown or uptown. In fact, the site of the condominium scores a perfect 100 on its Walk Score and a 97 on its Transit Score. Talk about being in the center of everything!
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
11 Yorkville Condominium is a new condo development by Capital Development & Metropia currently in preconstruction at 11 Yorkville Avenue, Toronto. Its located 11 Yorkville Street. It will be 62 storeys with the unit mix, and amenity space have yet to be released soon, but given the building’s location, we’re expecting some genuinely lavish amenities. The development team of Capital & Metropia with their impressive portfolio of urban high-rises will likely produce a series of contemporary units with designer finishes and touches of opulence.