SXSW Condos . Pre-Construction in Woodbridge
- Project Name: SXSW Condos
- Builders: Primont Homes
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2022
- Address: 7082 Islington Ave, Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada, L4L 1V8
- City: Woodbridge
- Main Intersection: islington Ave and Steeles Ave W
- Property Type: High Rise
- Location : Besides serving as an off-campus neighbourhood for York University and the North Campus for Humber College and the University of Guelph, this pre-construction development enjoys a close proximity to nearby gourmet restaurants and fitness clubs at the intersection of Steeles and Islington as well as the Albion Centre, a shopping mall featuring stores like Canadian Tire, Sunny Foodmart and a local branch of the Toronto Public Library. Not only that, residents can enjoy the region’s magnificent forestland in the form of nearby parks such as Vaughan Grove Sports Park, Rowntree Mills Park, North Kipling Park, and Panorama Park. As well, this area remains very family-friendly by offering such schools as Venerable John Merlini School, John D. Parker Junior School, and North Kipling Junior Middle School. Using nearby expressways like Highway 407 and Highway 400, a short drive will take residents to such vital Vaughan destinations such as Vaughan Mills, Canada’s Wonderland, the McMichael Canadian Art Collection, Yorkdale Shopping Centre, Casino Woodbine, Woodbine Mall, and Woodbine Race Track — all reachable within a short 20 minute-long drive. Meanwhile, residents will also enjoy easy access to Pearson International Airport (15 minute drive) and Etobicoke General (14-minute drive) while a drive to downtown Toronto will take just 42 minutes. At the same time, public transit remains a convenient and viable alternative for local residents. The York University GO Station is located 18 minutes away by car, while the Pioneer Village TTC Station is located just 22 minutes away by bus, allowing locals to reach downtown Toronto in 42 minutes. Equally as convenient as it is luxurious, SXSW Condos & Towns and Towns is an ideal real estate investment. Sign up today with GTA-Homes to receive all the latest information on this rising pre-construction condo.
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
A new luxury residence is looking to invigorate northern GTA by offering a modern urban homes set against the backdrop of a tranquil, pastoral wooded ravine. SXSW Condos & Towns is a new condominium and townhome development in Vaughan. This new project by Primont Homes currently in pre-construction. It will be located at 7082 Islington Avenue between Steeles Avenue West and Highway 407 in Woodbridge, and has an expected occupancy date of December 2022. Serving as the epitome of fine design and architecture, this resplendent residence will cater to fast-paced contemporary lifestyles, making it perfect for commuting urbanites and growing families. And, as part of the SXSW South Woodbridge master-planned community, this development will come complete with a number of great amenities and service, making this immensely walkable neighbourhood a great place to live. Choose SXSW Condos and Towns, and enjoy ideal parkside living at this exclusive enclave.
Tower units are limited to 10 suites per floor, while the less-constrained podium will host 24 suites on the 2nd and 3rd floors. As proof of this development's commitment to providing an opulent homeowner experience, all units will come equipped with either a balcony or terrace, the latter of which can reach sizes upward of 1,256 square feet. Sparing no expense, this development is set to provide resort-style amenities that will be located on the ground floor, 4th floor of tower 2, and roof of the podium. Indoor amenities will include a lobby and accompanying 24-hour concierge and lounge, a bar, a social room, a coffee bar and kitchenette, a pet wash as well as a think space to help residents dream up their latest creative venture. Being that this 12-acre site backs onto the Humber River Valley to the west, this development takes full advantage of the adjoining 30-acre naturally-forested ravine. Fresh-air exterior amenities include a ravine lookout point and sitting area, a children’s outdoor play area, chess stations, outdoor dining facilities, ping pong stations, a basketball court, and a bocce court. And, in keeping with the surrounding environment, this development will feature on-site landscaping by Nak Design Strategies that exclusively use native plant species. Most impressive of all, the SXSW master-planned community will provide residents with the exclusive use of a free shuttle bus. Operating Monday to Friday during the morning and evening rush hours, this bus will ferry residents to the nearby Vaughan Metropolitan Centre as well as Pioneer Village Station/York University. Among the many facilities to come, the SXSW South Woodbridge master-planned community will be served by a future 6-level underground garage. And, to serve the needs of this new community, this development has plans to construct a centrally-located 2,000 square metre community centre.